After almost a year of dormancy, I’m glad to let you all know that the Pinoy Youth Blog is back. This remains a ministry blog, dedicated to youth and young adult leaders, as well as to Filipino youth workers who may sometimes feel as if they have no clue how to deal with Youth Ministry.
What should you expect from the Pinoy Youth Blog this 2012?
- Articles about youth and young adult trends, problems, and issues in the Philippines.
- Ministry helps, especially for those who are engaged in Filipino youth ministry.
- News and updates about youth events from all over the Philippines. Of course, much of the events will be organized by the United Methodists. But where application, you’ll also get to read about great events and programs organized by other Christian groups.
- Resourcing. Yup, we will feature grant programs and fundraising opportunities you can join. You’ll also read about books, magazines, websites and other media that will be useful for your ministry.
- Video interviews with youth & young adult leaders, as well as with youth workers.
- Ministry models, and program ideas for your youth ministry.
If your ministry has a blog or website, or at least a Facebook page, then link to us and tell your friends about it.
While you’re at it, please don’t forget to visit the website of the organization I’m working with–Young Peoples’ Ministries, the youth ministry agency of the United Methodist Church General Board of Discipleship.